Idiomaster English Language Centres is a professional and dynamic group of language schools with an established reputation. It was set up in 1989 and is the leader in language teaching in the south of the province of Córdoba. It is a Trinity College London examination centre and Cambridge ESOL Examination Preparation Centre. It is affiliated to ACEIA (the private language schools association in Andalucia) whose purpose is to guarantee a quality private language education, with a commitment to professionalism and honesty. It is also affiliated to FECEI, the Spanish Federation of language schools.
We look for teachers who are enthusiastic, friendly and genuinely enjoy working with children and teenagers. You need to be organised, hard working and with a desire to develop as a teacher. In addition to this, we look for teachers who:
- are native English speaking EU nationals.
- have a university degree and RSA CELTA/Trinity College TEFL qualification. We also consider applications from teachers with a PGCE qualification and some teaching experience.
- preferably have a minimum of 1 years` experience if you obtained a grade C in your Tefl course or less if you obtained a grade A or B.
- preferably have some experience of working with younger learners and a genuine interest to continue to do so.
The following would certainly be a plus:
- a working knowledge of Spanish.
- experience of Trinity and/or Cambridge exams.
Download a detailed job description here: TEACHER JOB DESCRIPTION
To apply download the application form and send it to email@example.com